The ICSI is all set to conduct June 2023 examinations. Institute has released last dates & all important guidelines to enrol in June 23 exams.
Last dates for enrollment
• Start date for enrolment: 26th February, 2023
• Last date of Submission of enrollment form (Without Late Fee): 25th March,2023
• Last date of Submission of enrollment form (With Late Fee): 9th April,2023
• Addition of Module (Without Late Fee): 25th March,2023
• Addition of Module (With Late Fee): 9th April,2023
• Apply Exemption on the Basis of Higher Qualification: 9th April,2023
Last dates for any change in Enrolment Services
Change of Centre /Module /Medium /Cancellation of Exemption Request / Re-submission of Call For Documents for
granting Exemption on the Higher Qualification: 1st May,2023
Upto 16:00 Hours
Examination Enrolment Fee
• Executive Programme: ₹1200/- Per Module
• Professional Programme: ₹1200/- Per Module
• Late Fee (for all Stages): ₹250/-
• Change of Centre /Module /Medium: ₹250/- for Each change(s)
NOTE: May please note the following:
• In case of submission of request for Change of Examination Centre from any of the
Centre(s) located in India to Dubai, Surcharge of US$ 100 or its equivalent amount in
Indian rupee i.e. ₹8286/- will be applicable in addition to the prescribed fee of Rs.250/-).
• Request for deletion of number of module(s) and also request for change of Examination
Centre within the city (where is multiple Centre in a city) is not allowed.
• Mode of Enrollment: ONLINE Mode Only (OFFLINE applications will not be accepted)
How to fill Examination Enrolment Form for June 23 CS Executive Step by Step Guide
Step 1 – Go to the official ICSI login page – smash.icsi.edu or click on the link given on this page.
Step 2 – Enter your login details such as registration number and password
Step 3 – Select Module > Enrolment, and then choose ‘Examination Enrolment Request’
Step 4 – Click on the ‘Add Enrolment Request’ option given at the bottom
Step 5 – Submit details such as country, level of exam, medium of language, module, etc. and proceed forward
Step 6 – Verify your CS Executive enrollment details on the next page; Review your application and click on ‘Confirm Application’
Step 7 – Choose your mode of payment and click on the ‘Make Payment’ option
Step 8 – Complete payment for either single/both modules
Step 9 – Download the receipt for future reference. For all successful payments, a Fee Receipt is instantly generated. Candidates can also re-generate and print a duplicate receipt.
You\’re done. 🎉
Thankyou for reading this article.