Refund & Cancellation Policy
- No refund is available on purchase of Digital Products like e-Book, Softcopy books, Test series, Google drive classes and any other online accessible products/services,
- Refund is conditional in purchase of Hardcopy books, Pendrive/SD card classes. Reads all conditions below:
- If seller is offering returns on that product/services
- No returns will be offered on Items that have been delivered without any damages or defects.If the product is wrongfully delivered or has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect, then we are open to extending full refund or re-fulfilling your order against the return of the product subject to the fact of such defect being established.
- To report damage in transit please get in touch with our customer care within 48 hours of delivery (Customer Care Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Our customer care team will look into the issue and revert back within 48 working hours.
- Refunds will be made (i) within 7 working days from the date of receipt of returned goods if the order is already shipped (ii) within 7 working days from the date of cancellation of the order if the order is not yet shipped.
- No refunds would be given if the customer has provided wrong or incomplete shipping address, there are X failed delivery attempts by our shipping agency and/or the package is refused by the recipient.
- Notwithstanding anything contained herein, the following products shall not be eligible for return or replacement, viz: Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box and all other items originally included with the product at the time of delivery;
- All costs of return shipping need to be borne by the purchaser (Unless the item received is defective)
To cancel your order please mail us at email@example.com or cancel it on My Account>Orders Page
- If you have to cancel an order, please do so within 12 hours of placing the order. It is not possible to cancel part of your order. We recommend you cancel the entire order and re-purchase required quantity to simplify the transaction.
- If you cancel your order before your product has shipped, we will refund the entire amount.
- All cancellations are subject to a cancellation charge/bank transaction charge of 2% of your total order value if amount exceeds Rs. 3000
- There are circumstances when the company might have to cancel a particular order.
- Your receipt of an electronic or another form of order confirmation does not signify our final acceptance of your order and csopedia.in reserves the right at any time after the receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason.
- Although our online stock inventory is programmed to update automatically, csopedia.in reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order, to inform you via telephone or email or mobile text about a shortfall in the quantity you ordered of any item. In all such cases, we have the right to either supply you less than the quantity you ordered or cancel your order with prior notice to you.
- If an order is to be canceled after shipment, the individual return policy of the vendor apply.
For any queries regarding refund & cancellation policy reach us out at firstname.lastname@example.org